Gluten free Yorkshire puddings
So a while back I posted a picture on my Instagram of the best gluten free Yorkshire puddings, ever since then I’ve had people contacting me on numerous platforms wanting the recipe.
I have tried a few over the years but there is nothing quite like these light fluffy puds.
To make 12 Yorkshire puddings :
3 Large eggs
3 heaped tablespoons of corn flour
150ml Milk (or dairy alternative)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 7 (220C)
2. Grease a shallow 12-hole muffin tray, Once oven is at temp place the tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
3. While waiting add flour and eggs to a large bowl and mix until smooth.
4. Gradually add the milk until all the lumps have gone
5. Add salt and pepper to taste
6. Add the mixture to a jug, remove the tray from the oven and fill with the mixture.
7. Place back in the oven and leave until visibly light and fluffy, usually around 20-25 minutes.
8. Enjoy. These can also be frozen for up to a month at a time.